Monday, December 1, 2008

been tryin' to shed those unwanted fats i gained during my last pregnancy. need to do something to fit into my jeans again! so, what have i been doing to get rid of those flabs?

the moment i wake up (before i put on my make-up {heehee}- i love that song!), i prepare my alkaline fix - juice of 3 calamansi or half lemon in 1 liter of water (normal temp). i drink that while preparing my son's packed lunch, before taking coffee or any solid food.

i eat a really heavy breakfast. because i skip lunch. if i get hungry, that usually comes around 2 pm, i eat crackers or whatever we have for merienda. could be bread but usually root crops {sometimes, from the garden}, like, camote, cassava or gabi, or banana, and 1 cup of hot green tea or coffee.

at around 4-5pm, i play badminton with kuya for 30 mins or more. and as much as we can, we eat dinner before 6pm. i eat whatever is our viand with a half cup of rice. right after dinner, i drink a hot cup of ABS (bitter herbs) tea or lipton milk tea.

i'd like to believe that i'm getting positive results. because i was able to wear two of my smaller sized jeans already! yehey! but hey! i still need to fit into that size 26 much smaller sized jeans! (harhar...dream on!)

and oh! about the calamansi rind - i blend it with lotsa water. and use it for any of the following:
  • *watering some of our potted plants
  • *washing the dishes by mixing it to the dishwashing liquid
  • *washing/rinsing my hair/body
  • *and this, my favorite - for my footspa! i do that at night while watching. then, because my feet tend to get dry most of the time, i apply petroleum jelly just before going to bed.

No comments: