Saturday, February 7, 2009

pink saturday :: cute or creepy?

i went inside the bedroom and saw this on the headboard of my little pink lady's bed! YIKES!

sure, dora is cute in her usual pink top and pink shoes. but this particular dora, that the little pink lady received last christmas, sometimes gives me the creeps! especially when she's there on top of the headboard - all alone!

i don't know. maybe it's because of the hair? the little pink lady has a love-hate relationship with this toy. :(

happy pink saturday everyone!

4 comments:

♥Mimi♥ said...

A little cute...a little creepy. I never thought Dora was creepy...but now that you mention it! Thanks for giving me the heeby-geebys this fine Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Dora the explorer! That's exactly what she is doing - exploring!

CC said...

I think Dora is a cutie. Happy Pink Saturday, and have a great week.

Deanna said...

Hi Bette,
...I've been laughing at your post! I can see how it would be creepy to walk in and see Dora sitting atop the headboard....as if waiting....for you! LOL!!

Very cute post!

Have a great Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D