Here's a virtual Hershey's Easter Basket egg for you.
This Easter season, Hershey’s has promised to donate $10 for every blog post written where a Virtual Easter Basket is shared to someone. They will donate up to $7000 to the Children’s Miracle Network. A non-profit organization founded by Marie Osmond, her family, and others, in the hopes of helping as many children as possible.
Li shared this, and now i'm sharing these lovely virtual yellow and blue eggs with yummy sweet treats inside to everyone who reads this post. I know it's a bit late but if you still have the time, please pass this on to as many people as you like. It’s open until 12PM EST April 4th (that's today!). There are 530+ posts up right now, we still need 150+.
How can you join? It’s simple:
- Participate to HERSHEY’S Better Basket Blog Hop of giving away virtual Easter Baskets by creating a blog post with specific rules described here.
- HERSHEY’S will donate $7,000 for CMN
- You can give as many virtual Easter baskets as you want.
- The HERSHEY’S Better Basket Blog Hop will officially begin at 12 AM EST on March 18th and end at 12 PM EST on April 4th, 2010. Blog posts submitted to us before or after that time period will not be counted for.
- The blog post link has to be submitted to us for your participation to be counted.
- In addition copy and paste the following text in your blog post:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- This started as a meme of HERSHEY’S donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network up to $5,000 – but after so many bloggers participating, HERSHEY’S decided to donate a total of $7,000 honoring the kindness of blogger community .
If you are reading this post, please grab a basket and pass it on. It's for an important cause. Happy Easter!