Friday, March 20, 2009

pink saturday :: piglet and me


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i seldom use this shirt because it's big. the last time i used it most was when i was pregnant. see it's that big! i received 3 pieces of this kind in different colors from my former boss.

i wanted to update my wardrobe but i don't want to spend :D. so, the next best thing to do is to refashion existing unused shirts! i was inspired to recycle because of the nice comments about this. thanks guys.

do you think piglet was happy?

well, i'm happy. i hope he's happy too.

happy pink saturday everyone!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! :-) I like refashions. I enjoy it very much. I'm sure your little girl also enjoyed her new dress. I have a lot of projects in mind and they just still stay there (in my mind lol)... at least for now :-)

I was about to tell you about a new little girl's frock at grosgrain cause I remembered your little girl. But I guess you're a fan as well :-)

Happy Pink Saturday! You posted early today :-) Thanks for inspiring me. :-)

Nancy said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I like it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

That is a great top!


~ Gabriela ~

♥Mimi♥ said...

I just ♥ Pink Saturday. I am able to visit some gorgeous blogs, see loads of pink-a-licious goodies and have a wonderful morning to start the weekend. Thanks!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday and have a great first weekend of Spring ~ Susan

Betty said...

Oh now cute! I love the way you repurposed your shirt. I need to go look in my closet now!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with that shirt! It is darling. How crafty you are.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Kris

KatCollects said...

Happy Pink Saturday.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful new week.

Char said...

I think everyone is happy now, great job, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Deanna said...

Love the re-fashioned shirt! Great job you did there!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Belated Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Unknown said...

Well there you go!

Cute!
~Liz

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Great refashion!!! I love doing that!!!
Have a Super Pink Saturday!
♥ Teresa

Glennis said...

Great idea! That shirt is such a pretty and flattering color, its good to recycle it. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday.