Saturday, March 14, 2009

pink saturday : recycle


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i hope you won't get tired seeing my little girl here. what can i say, she's my little pink lady. :D the dress she's wearing is a recycled shirt that i repurposed for her. i'm sure you can see the pink lines there. but i want you to please focus on the pink waist band. why? because i crocheted it to add length to the dress and to put some style. i had a hard time sewing it onto the dress. the fabric tends to stretch. good thing mr ziggy zaggy is always reliable. he saved my day, er the dress. :D

happy pink hopping over at howsweetthesound for more sweet pink finds.

have a great weekend!

9 comments:

♥Mimi♥ said...

One day of the week I get to truly indulge my ♥ for pink and today, you sure have made me happy! Thanks so much!

Tired of that cute face? Never!

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute!! I love how you crocheted the waist...great job...I wish I could sew like that

Happy Pink Saturday

Kris

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Great job, what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And what a great idea to get another season or so out of a dress. Next year just put some cut-offs and use it as a top. :-)

Char said...

WOW, crochet work at the waist band, now that takes talent and lots of it. Happy Pink Saturday and I don't think one could ever get enough of such a sweet child, Char
posted Pink Sat under blog name someplace in thyme and not english cottage rose

Claudia said...

She's adorable - Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

You have adorable children! Oh and what a creative way you did there :-) Looks pretty on her too :-)

Yup, I think I dropped by 2-3 times :-)I figured since we have the same timezones I'd go check earlier on you.

About the event, well the crowd can really be something. Just imagine Session Road "fully packed" both from residents and tourists! I'd be afraid for those two little ones!

Hope you had a wonderful Pink Saturday! :-)

Nancy said...

How clever! Yes, that does at to the style of the dress. Too cute, both! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Pink Saturday.